Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Further Reading of Week 1 Assignments

I have taken online classes before, but never realised that there was a tutorial for blackboard. I think it would have been nice if someone had mentioned it before now. After the two classes I am taking this semester I only have one more to take before graduating!

I also had no idea that there was any such thing as National Educational Technology Standards. I have clearly been missing something. Information that could be valuable in helping me with the classes I am taking as well as prepare me for the classes I wish to teach.

The Internet is truly an amazing tool for helping one learn new and wondrous things. I am still flabbergasted at all the Internet offers in self tutorials.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog posts, Sue. You're already on my A+ list ;-D I like when people really add content to their blogs, too many just say nothing. You say a lot and I appreciate your thoughtfulness in replying.

    I wish someone would make a tutorial like Int. Det. for elem. kids, I think this should be required learning from an early age!

    ReplyDelete