Sunday, October 25, 2009

Making and Posting my Rubric to my WebQuest

This week I have been busy trying to come up with my rubric for my lesson plan and WebQuest for mysteries. I went to the web site http://rubistar.4teachers.org
to make my rubric. This is a great site that help walk you through the rubric making process. This site has templates that can be modified to suit your needs. It was not that hard to post my rubric to my Weebly site. I converted the rubric to HTML and posted my page. It was actually that simple. I even managed to post the rubric from my home computer with dial-up connections.

Here is the chart ideas on my lesson plan using the Bloom's Taxonomy comparison:
  • Knowledge in mystery genre (Knowledge)
  • Comprehend story line and sequence (Comprehension)
  • Apply knowledge and creativity to new story writing (Application)
  • Compare themes (Analysis)
  • Investigate options (Analysis)
  • Design their own story (Synthesis)
  • Compose possible solutions (Synthesis)
  • Determine elements needed for a mystery story (Evaluation)
  • Illustrate main ideas of the storyline (Application)
  • Predict characters movements (Comprehension)
  • Attempt to solve mysterious cases in creative ways (Application)
  • Identify characters (Evaluation)
  • Discuss knowledge with others and present work (Evaluation)
  • Di scribe story, characters, setting, theme & possible solutions (Comprehension)

Here is the link to my rubric page- http://suesmystery.weebly.com/evaluation.html I'd love it if you left me comments about the WebQuest and rubric. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment