Saturday, October 17, 2009

Editing My WebQuest

This week I have been working on tweeking my webquest. It was nice to get some feedback from my classmates and teacher to help me see the quest form another perspective. Hopefully I have made adjustments that make the quest flow better and make more sense.

It was also beneficial to see a webquest that a classmate is working on. It makes me appreciate all the hard work we are all doing to come up with intelligent questions and clear instructions for the students to follow.

I think organizing the quests into sequential steps and areas of thought are some of the biggest parts in making the webquest coherent. It is not easy to keep your focus on each part and tying everything together. Remembering steps for the students to follow I found is the hardest part. Though I am happy with what I have so far. This is definitely a work that can be changed and enhanced as I learn more. I can see the webquest changing over time as I come up with new ideas or classes change. Not to mention if websites I have posted change.

No comments:

Post a Comment